Opex Technologies is excited to host our 3rd annual Redfish fishing tournament September 20 & 21, 2017 at River Dunes in Oriental, NC.
Our last two events went so well that we are already planning a bigger and better third year! From the beautiful surroundings and food at River Dunes to the world class fishing on the Pamlico Sound this is an event that you won’t want to miss.
Below are more details so mark your calendars and be on the lookout for invites this July!
September 20th & 21st, 2017
The word has spread about last years event so this year we are excited to announce that we will have two full days of fishing. This will allow us to include more Clients and allow you to pick which day works best for your schedule.
Down East Guides will be our Captains!
The Pamlico Sound is known for some of the best giant Red Drum fishing in the world and there are no better Captains to fish with then The Down East Guide Service Team who will be leading us out of River Dunes and into the Sound to chase giant Redfish. All tackle and licenses are included.
- 11:00 am – Arrive at River Dunes
- Noon – Eat lunch Dockside at River Dunes
- 2:00 pm – Head out fishing on the Pamlico Sound with a professional guide to chase Giant Redfish
- 8:00 pm – Return to River Dunes for an outdoor dinner by the pool
- 9:00 – until – Awards ceremony, good fun, Lonerider Craft Beer, fish stories and food with fellow business and technology leaders
- Next Morning – Breakfast and depart back to the Triangle
Subscribe to our Blog to stay up to date on when sign up is available.