In today’s business model, having a seamless communications infrastructure is paramount for success. This fact is especially true for businesses with multiple office locations, where every single missed step or hiccup in communications hurts the bottom line.
It can be daunting to keep up with the aggressively spontaneous technological advances modern businesses rely on. Each new piece of software and feature comes with its own lingo, a host of problems to troubleshoot, and it’s often the case that a new communications solution is released after you’ve already committed to a certain company or software.
This is why it is important to invest in a company that has its finger on the pulse of the market and can seamlessly adapt existing and newly released technologies to your business model.
Modern Business Needs
As everything becomes digitized, it’s important to understand how the day to day data management of any business is being done online and how communication and data transfers happen electronically via software. These solutions offer you the ability to save on energy and manpower.
- Cloud Computing promises to optimize businesses productivity through a network of remote servers on the internet that allow companies to store, manage and process data at amazing speeds, with hitherto unrealized security and with scalable data plans.
- Data Centers offer storage, security and the ability to keep your business running 24/7. Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is a function of data centers and the title given to cloud storage security.
- Networking is the defining feature of success for a business with multiple office locations and involves email and voice services, ethernet and bandwidth control, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS,) wherein highly sensitive data is transferred across the shortest and most secure lines of the internet.
The technology experts at Opex are more than just IT consultants with a set task or a software provider with one sale in mind. Opex analysts are problem solving gurus focused on researching and implementing the absolute best communications technology solutions for your business.
We achieve this by remaining provider neutral and supplying ongoing account management for the term of your agreement. Opex offers to effectively free you from the burden of worrying about evolving technologies and if your company is running at peak performance.
- Working Relationships with over 40 industry leading Network, Cloud and IaaS providers affords Opex Technologies an arsenal of communications tools. They are veterans at combining and integrating the many available data and voice solutions at their disposal.
- Trouble Ticket and Billing Error escalation and resolution is handled quickly by Opex specialists and with your exact needs as a priority.
- Opex’s Resource Center has a wealth of information in the form of ebooks, tutorials and extensive customer support.
- Negotiations and secured Compliance from service providers are handled in its entirety by Opex.
- Technology Audits with Inventory and Expense Management are Opex’s in depth tool for assessing your business and where it can improve.
A comprehensive package for your business’s data and voice needs is certainly available and definitely necessary if you want your multiple office locations to interact coherently. The cloud computing and networking needs of the modern company are incredibly complex and it is easy to get bogged down by that facet alone. It is much more sound advice to consolidate all of that work by hiring a specialist like Opex Technologies, which will free you up to concentrate on the core aspects of your business.